HOP™ Hearts of Palm Pasta x Pumpkin Alfredo
Serves 2 #ketomeals
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- Small sage leaves
- Pecans, finely grated
- In a small saucepan, add butter and allow to brown over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sage, stirring occasionally for a few minutes. Add pumpkin purée, heavy cream and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Remove sage leaves and discard.*
- Add parmesan and HOP to sauce and gently heat. Plate and garnish with sage leaves and grated pecans.
- *Optional but recommended! Blend sauce in a blender for an ultra smooth texture. Enjoy!