HOP™ Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Clams
- 3/4lbs fresh pasta clams, cleaned
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp parsley, picked
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- In a medium-sized saucepan, add 1 tbsp of butter and allow to melt over medium-high heat. Add clams and cover with a lid until their shells start to open. Transfer opened clams to a bowl, leaving any released liquid in the pan.
- Turn the pan to high-heat. Add 1 tbsp of butter, garlic, leeks and white wine, allowing to reduce by half. Add HOP and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Plate pasta, topping with clams, parsley, almonds and chili flakes. Enjoy!