HOP™ Keto Thai Coconut Soup
Serves 2-3 🌶️
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 600ml coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar (or substitute)
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 (224g) pack button mushrooms
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems reserved
- 4 stalks lemongrass
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 small knob of ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1-2 Thai chilies, thinly sliced
- small handful of kaffir like leaves (optional)
- In a pot, heat coconut oil over medium-heat. Add sliced onion, garlic cloves, sliced ginger and Thai chilies. Stir continuously for several minutes until fragrant and soft.
- Carefully using the back of a knife or a mallet, pound lemongrass until it begins to break open.
- Add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, Swerve and cilantro stems to the pot. Stir well and lower heat.
- Add coconut milk, vegetable stock, fish sauce and lime juice. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain solids out of the soup and return liquid to the pot.
- Add HOP, mushrooms and cilantro leaves. Simmer until heated through and serve.
Bon Appétit! 🌶️🍜🥄