HOP™ Hearts of Palm Mushroom Stroganoff
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1lb mixed mushrooms (like button and cremini), quartered
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken or beef stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup 35% heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add garlic and onions and cook until soft and fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and thyme to pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add soy sauce, white wine and stock and allow liquid to reduce by half.
- Season with salt and pepper then stir in cream and parmesan.
- Add HOP (drained and rinsed) and simmer until throughly heated. Enjoy!