HOP™ Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Drunken Noodles
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled + sliced on a bias
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup Thai Basil, julienned
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey substitute (like Pyure Harmless Hunny)
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Heat avocado oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high.
- Add carrots and onion, sautéing for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, peppers, garlic and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Set veggies aside in a bowl.
- Add HOP to the empty frying pan.
- Add all sauce ingredients to HOP, stirring frequently until most of the sauce is reduced.
- Add vegetables back in and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!