HOP™ Keto Ramen with Spicy Pork
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 2 litres pork stock
- 1 jalapeño, halved
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 sheets roasted seaweed
Jammy Ramen Eggs:
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup tamari
- For the eggs: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add eggs and boil for exactly 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water. Once cool, peel the eggs and transfer to a Tupperware. Pour tamari over eggs and allow to marinate for minimum 1 hour.
- For the ramen: Add pork stock and jalapeños to a pot and simmer to reduce by half. Remove jalapeños and add HOP, simmering for several minutes. Transfer to 2 bowls and top with carrots, sliced jalapeños, green onion, roasted seaweed and jammy eggs. Enjoy!