HOP™ with Squid Ink Sauce & Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups frozen seafood mix
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp squid ink
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread cherry tomatoes onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until their skins start to burst.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt butter and add minced garlic. Stir for one minute, then add seafood mix and cover with a lid. Allow to cook for 5 minutes, then transfer seafood to a bowl.
- In the same pan, add tomato paste, white wine and squid ink. Simmer for several minutes and taste for seasoning (squid ink tends to be salty) then add HOP and stir to combine. Plate HOP and top with seafood and cherry tomatoes. Enjoy! 👻🍴