Vegetarian HOP™ Bolognese
- 1 brick (400g) extra firm tofu, drained
- 1 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Liquid Soy Seasoning (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, soy sauce/seasoning, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and cayenne. Mix well into a paste.
- Crumble tofu into very small pieces and add to bowl with spice paste. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour tofu onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir well and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove tofu from oven and add to a saucepan over medium-heat with marinara sauce. Stir well and taste for seasoning.
- Add HOP and stir until heated through. Plate and enjoy!