Viral Baked Feta Pasta x HOP™
- 1/2 can HOP, rinsed and drained
- 100g feta, drained but not rinsed
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch Basil, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the base of a small nonstick baking dish and sprinkle with mixed garlic.
- Top with feta.
- Rub the top of feta with avocado oil and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the top of feta has nicely browned and the tomatoes have started to burst and bubble.
- Remove dish from oven and set oven to broil.
- Add chopped Basil and stir feta and tomatoes into a saucy mixture.
- Add HOP, gently stirring in and return to oven for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately, to enjoy hot!